Dec. 19, 2020
In the decoration of old houses, many owners prefer American and European styles. Among these styles, the obvious feature is the use of many decorative materials. In the past, most of the decorations used were solid wood and plaster, but now the new environmentally friendly wood plastic materials are healthier and more durable, and gradually replace traditional decorative lines, floors, wall panels etc.
WPC is a decorative building material made of recycled plastics and wood flour. The plastic materials could be polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene etc. According to different production processes, different proportions of wood flour materials are added. Wood flour materials are made from waste wood, rice husk, straw and other mixtures. These materials are extruded into various shapes. They have outstanding advantages such as sturdiness and durability, waterproof, insect proof, and flame retardant. WPC are also environmentally friendly and will not pollute the environment when used, it is a very good new composite material.
Benefits of using WPC for decoration of old houses
1. Fashionable and beautiful wood plastic composite products have the texture of wood, but the patterns and color changes are more abundant than solid wood. Many personalized designs can be made, stylish and beautiful, and the overall decoration effect is very good.
2. Durable composite decking has very good sturdiness and are better than traditional solid wood floor. Plastic-wood products have good compression and impact resistance during use, are not easy to deform and damage, and can be used for a long time.
3. Corrosion-resistant solid wood floor are environmentally friendly and have good sturdiness, but because of the physical characteristics of the wood itself, it has poor water resistance and corrosion resistance, and the wood plastic composite use polymer materials to wrap the wood powder, so they are resistant to corrosion and water.It is also a flame retardant material.
4. The raw materials used in WPC will not volatilize harmful substances. In the processing process, heat transfer printing is used for surface treatment, and the decorative coating uses environmentally friendly paint, so there is no harmful formaldehyde or benzene substance.
5. During the renovation of the old house, the walls of the old house were aging; the wallpaper fell moldy, became yellow and faded, the wall paint blistered and fell off, and cracked and lost its luster. In the renovation, the new wall becomes a key step. In traditional wall decoration, different decorative surface layers have different operation procedures, such as leveling, scraping putty, applying latex paint, pasting wallpaper, etc, and there are many procedures. Reach 6 or 7 channels. Many procedures take not only high material costs, but also high labor and time costs. With the improvement of people's requirements for living quality and the promotion of environmental protection concepts, wood plastic wall panels have received many people's attention. In short, China's new-type urbanization has brought unprecedented historical opportunities for large-scale promotion of green buildings and building energy efficiency, and new building materials contain new green hopes. Plastic wood is becoming more and more popular for its environmental protection and safety in daily life and industrial applications, and it plays an important and irreplaceable role. Plastic wood has the advantages of energy saving, material saving, ecological protection, living environment improvement, function and quality improvement etc. In a word,it is widely used in the renovation of old houses.