Shandong E-hong Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd (hereinafter called E-hong) warranties that the products will not rot, split, warp or damage caused by termites or fungal decay within 10 years from the date of manufacturing.E-hong products are made exclusively from technologically-advanced materials designed to provide more than 10 years of low maintenance use and enjoyment. All above lifetime summary is just under the normal environment and treatment.
This Warranty does not cover the cost of installation, removal of debris/waste, reinstallation, color variations or fading. The Manufacturer’s sole obligation is limited to replacement of E-hong only and shall have no further obligation or liability except as stated herein.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage:
E-hong does not warrant against and is not responsible for, and no implied warranty shall be deemed to cover, any product failure, product malfunction, or damages attributable to:
(1) If the improper installation of the E-hong Products and/or failure to abide by our installation guidelines, including but not limited to improper gapping;
(2) If use of the E-hong Products beyond application which we recommended by our Technical department;
(3) Movement, distortion, collapse or settling of the ground or the supporting structure on which the E-hong Products are installed;
(4) Any act of God (such as flooding, hurricane, earthquake, lightning, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), or staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.);
(5) Variations or changes in color of the E-hong Products;
(6) Normal weathering due to exposure to E-hong products , weather and atmosphere which can cause colored surfaces to, among other things, flake, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains;
(7) Improper handling, storage, abuse or neglect of the E-hong products by the purchaser, the transfer or third parties.
In obtaining refund or replacement, the original owner must submit its claim along with this warranty certificate, original purchase invoice stating purchase date, pictures of defective products and a detailed description to E-hong.
The following documentation must be received in order for your claim to be processed:
Copy of Proof of Purchase(s)
Photos of EH Decking which detail your complaint. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org