3D embossing EHC145H21
Masterbatches are added directly into the product formulation, 3D wood grain is embossed during the process of extrusion, has deep wood grain texture.Thus it can provide a long-termed durability.The abrasion during the application is not so obvious as the traditional decking.Free of any harmful substances,anti-splinter,anti-slip,take care of you and your children.
Boards are available in a standard length of 2.20 meters but can also be extruded in lengths up to 6 meters.
This is the 3rd generation of wood plastic composite decking,new production technique.Compared to the traditional composite decking,3D embossing decking will have more natural visual effect and more real wood grain texture.3D embossing technique
do not need a follow-up treatment.It can finish the embossing procedure during the extrusion.
3D embossing decking models we have
The main advantage compared to the traditonal decking is as following:
· Long-termed durability
· Better wood texture than 1st generation WPC
· The abraision resistance of 3D decking is better
· Better slip resistance
Application: Wood plastic composite material can be widely applied in outdoor municipal project, landscape and real estate, decoration of patio and terrace, wall panel, railing systems, garden fencing, picnic tables/benches, and other outer wall decorating material.
Surface: 4 designs in available
Colors: 6 colors in available, it is also customized
Comparison of properties of different materials
|Performance||EH Decking||Pressure-treated Wood||Steel||Plastic|
|thermal expansion coefficient||★||★||xx||x|
|no painting or staining||★||x||x||★|
|no poisonous ingredient||★||xx||x||★|
|match to the arrounding||★||x||x||★|
|lifespan||10+ years||2-5 years||5-10 years||3 years|
More photos with high definition
1. From the perspective of professional installation, it is recommended that professional construction personnel carry out the installation process of wood plastic decking. Before installation, please clean the ground to make the ground flat,dry,smooth and clean.
2. The electric drill is a tool that must be used in the installation process of the composite decking; when fixing the decking board and the joist of this material, you must first use the electric drill to guide the hole, and then screw in the screw to fix it. Can not be nailed directly, otherwise the material may be burst.
3. The water absorption rate of the material is about 0.2%, and the expansion rate is about 0.5%, so when the installation process of WPC decking, there should be a gap of about 5mm between each pieces in case of thermal expansion and contraction.
4. In order to achieve the best drainage effect, the floor can be tilted by 5 mm as a whole during installation. Try to make the installation floor level. If the decking has to be installed in a place with some activities, don’t fix the decking too much, and leave some room for activity.
You will use electric hand drill to complete the installation work. The deck accessory include keel or joist, mounting clips and screws, edge skirting or end cap. Please make sure the ground is flat and hardened with cement.
You can install the deck board as per the following instructions:
The concrete base should be at least 10cm thick and have a slight slope – we suggest a gradient of 1 in 80 – that runs away from the property to allow for the run-off of water that collects under the deck.
It is recommended that a gap of at least 7mm is maintained between the sides of adjacent boards to allow for drainage and expansion due to temperature changes. The use of plastic T-Clips helps ensure these gaps are maintained.
Gaps of 8mm at butt joints – where the ends of two boards meet, and of 15mm between the edges of boards and objects such as wall should also be observed for similar reasons.
A gap of at least 15mm should be left between the ends of joists and a fixed object such as a wall and of at least mm between the ends of joists at butt joints. These allow for proper drainage and temperature expansion
Products Name: 3D embossing EHC145H21
- WPC Series
- Vinyl Series
Jun. 08, 2022
May. 23, 2022